Offer : Senior WordPress Developer (Austin or Vancouver)
Have you built custom themes from the ground up to service WordPress sites that have millions of visitors a month?
Have you led a team of WordPress devs or served as a technical product manager on enterprise size WordPress sites?
Do you have experience staging, testing, and deploying for enterprise size WordPress sites?
Then, this role is for you!
Jungle Scout is killing it! We’re educating and empowering tens of thousands of entrepreneurs as they build freedom and financial independence by selling on Amazon. In less than three years, we’ve grown from a solo founder to a global team of 70 with triple-digit revenue growth, six profitable apps, and a steadfast mission to empower Amazon sellers worldwide.
Jungle Scout is an exciting startup on a meteoric growth trajectory. This is an incredible opportunity to get in early on a company with an already large customer base and big plans for future growth!
Now we’re looking to hire a Senior WordPress Developer!
You will work as a key hub of our Marketing team, owning every aspect of our WordPress sites.
What You’ll Do
- Manage. You’ll own all technical aspects of our WordPress sites.
- Design. Maintain, design, and implement new features and functionalities.
- Optimize. Optimize landing pages, opt-in forms, and various pages to improve our marketing efforts.
- Test. Ensure high-performance and availability by constantly running tests to improve site speed and responsiveness.
- Create. Convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
Who You Are
- WordPress Developer. You have significant experience working with custom plugins for WordPress and themes/child themes.
- Website Designer. Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Debugger. You’re comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Leader. You’re capable of providing guidance, advice, and estimates on various development tasks.
About Jungle Scout
We’re a group of smart-working, fun-loving professionals working around the world, including offices in Austin, TX and Vancouver, BC. Our software and data services empower entrepreneurs to realize their dreams by selling effectively on Amazon. We save them time and make them money, while educating and providing great service along the way.
We offer competitive compensation packages, generous vacation policies, co-working benefits and funding for conferences or courses to grow your skills. In addition, the team meets up twice-yearly for an all-expenses-paid retreat. Past locations have included Bali, Bangkok, Vancouver, Budapest and Mexico. Check us out!