Wingard Creative is seeking a web developer and digital project manager to fill the role of WordPress Developer. Wingard Creative is a Jacksonville-based communications firm that has been recognized by the Jacksonville Business Journal as one of the “Best Places to Work,” as well as one of the “50 Fastest-Growing Companies” in the region. The right candidate for this position will have a passion for creating and developing functional, responsive, and beautiful WordPress websites.
Full-time, salaried (commensurate with experience)
- Development of WordPress sites
- Project Management experience to work with and manage external resources
- Working with internal teams to keep projects on time and on budget
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience of .php development in an professional setting
- Mastery of Responsive Web Design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized team player
- Proficiency in Mac computer systems
- Knowledgeable about SEO, SEM and digital advertising strategies
- Experience with other web development technologies a plus (Drupal, Ruby on Rails)
The successful applicant will be eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Company-sponsored health care plan (the company pays a portion of employee and dependent premiums)
- 10 days PTO for the first year of employment, prorated from the date of hire, plus 8 company holidays (see the list below – we usually spontaneously add a few along the way)
- Participation in the company profit sharing pool at the completion of a 90-day probationary period
- Annual review and salary adjustment commensurate with CPI
- Semimonthly direct deposit on the 15th and last day of the month
- Plenty of beer, soda, coffee and snacks (both healthy and not-so)
We expect the right candidate to be willing and able to sign our company confidentiality and non-solicitation policy, and that nothing would prevent you from working with us and dedicating your full-time attention to Wingard Creative. Wingard Creative is a fast-paced, exciting, nimble, entrepreneurial, and generally pretty fun place to work.
Wingard provides the following paid holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Please submit resumé, cover letter with salary history and relevant case studies of previous work to email@example.com, with “Wordpress Developer” in the subject line. Qualified applicants will be asked to complete a capabilities test as part of the interview process.
Our mission: to deliver design, communication, and marketing strategies that yield positive, measurable outcomes for our clients.