We are a growing startup with a portfolio of popular websites, located in Park City, Utah. We offer a fun environment with lots of room to grow for motivated and sharp individuals. This position will work primarily on our TeeHunter brand but other opportunities will present themselves.
We are looking for a full-time experienced WordPress Front & Backend Developer. The ideal candidate would work in our Park City office to collaborate with our fun & talented team. However, we’re flexible for the right talent. You will have proven experience with requirements and code used inside the WordPress ecosystem and be able to show specific projects worked on.
The expectation is that you will learn & adapt quickly and be willing to go above and beyond to provide actionable insights to change and grow the business.
RESPONSIBLITIES & REQUIREMENTS
– Exceptionally motivated and capable of work independently with little supervision as well as part of a team
– Mad HTML/CSS/PHP/JS skills
– Write clean, easy to read, object oriented code that follows core WordPress coding standards.
– Knowledge of responsive design and best practices for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
– Proven experience creating custom themes, page templates, plugins, post types, and widgets
– Portfolio that demonstrates your talent
– Above all, loves what you’re doing and wants to grow as a developer through collaboration, feedback and learning experiences
APPLYING FOR THE POSITION
-Salary or wages depending upon experience and level of knowledge
-To apply for this position, shoot us an email with your resume, some info about you, and a link to your portfolio