We are looking for a WordPress contractor to help support tasks on our existing WordPress sites. Tasks vary based on brand, and may encompass more than one site. Some of the work may require creating new WordPress sites with an objective/goal defined by business stakeholders.
– Updating navigation bars to match non-WordPress parts of sites
– Adding social media widgets
– SEO plugins
– Requires expertise in managing WordPress and other content management systems
– Experience with implementing AB testing and analytics tools on WordPress highly valued
– Experience working with non-technical stakeholders to help deliver on goals and objectives
– May require ongoing support over the course of the project to manage expectations and project delivery times with various stakeholders
– Strong communication skills are absolutely required. Will be required to regularly update the team on the work and status of projects, including being involved in meetings related to this project
We currently have two WordPress environments that are already live, and may require work done on the site. Having experience updating an existing site on a staging environment will be crucial, as they’re live.
Depending on the scope of the projects, additional work may be required to build new WordPress sites to support additional initiatives. We will provide clarity on these goals in a well-defined manner, and work with you to identify the easiest ways to achieve these goals.
The goal of the Writing Tools Team is to provide students with effective writing solutions to better their academic careers. Currently composed of 4 of the largest student citation and research management services in the world – EasyBib, Citation Machine, BibMe, and CiteThisForMe, the team reaches students from all over the world.
As the leading student-first connected learning platform, Chegg’s Student Hub makes higher education more affordable and more accessible, all while improving student outcomes.