We use WordPress + Buddypress to host a small closed community of users. We want to build a database of “technical issues” we uncover with the following features:
* We will need to scrape an existing database to include in our own which currently has 1560 records
* We need to make it easy and intuitive for a user to add a technical issue with a front end form. Access to the form needs to be controlled per user account.
* We will need an area in the WordPress backend to further edit these records by an admin. If we cannot use an existing plugin for this we will need this to be custom built.
* We will need a responsive display for the data in a table form which a user can search and filter. Something like wpDataTables.
* We require WordPress users to be able to comment on a record or technical issue, as well as turn these comments on/off in the admin.
* We require an API to this data which we can turn off/on per user or group and possibly charge access to.
Who should bid on this project:
* You must have excellent WordPress and Buddypress experience to bid on this project.
* You should be able to build custom plugins for WordPresss.
* You are capable to meet deadlines and provide high quality clean code.
To complete this project you’ll work with a dedicated project manager and be available via IM.