Are you a great designer? A creative problem solver? Passionate about beautiful, quality websites and looking for a place to sharpen your chops, grow as a professional, and really contribute? NoSleepForSheep is a small flock of passionate, creative web designers and digital marketers based in East Nashville, TN. We are growing by leaps and bounds and if you have a strong design aesthetic, HTML/CSS skills, and a familiarity with WordPress templates and the dashboard, we want to talk to you about becoming part of the team for 15-20 hours a week to help with overflow.
We’re not the kind of agency where everyone has one title and one job. We hire creative, smart people and give them the opportunity to contribute to their own growth, to our growth, and most importantly, to our clients’ growth!
- Customizing WordPress template websites for small-business clients
- Adding and formatting content on WordPress websites
- Making HTML/CSS changes to existing WordPress themes
- Creating infographs, banners, and illustrative graphics
- Creating email templates and designing campaigns
- Experience with WordPress
- HTML/CSS skills
- Better than average photoshop and illustrator skill-set
- Strong sense of typography
- Design aesthetics that are aligned with NSFS portfolio
- Self-starter with the ability to juggle between multiple projects
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Experience with digital marketing
- Experience with social media management
- Experience with designing email marketing campaigns
This is a 1099 contract position. Local candidates only. NO AGENCIES. Only candidates who fully answer the requested questions and provide portfolio links will be considered.
For consideration please submit your resume & portfolio detailing the skills and requirements listed above and let us know:
- Why you?
- Why NoSleepForSheep?
- What contract rate range are you seeking?